Pages

Thursday 12 July 2012

Wish List

My (current) Wishlist


Like many girls I have an ever expanding beauty wishlist. Here are a few of my most coveted items.


1.Clarisonic Mia, a sonic skin cleaning system.






2.Yves Saint Laurent Touche Eclat Foundation








3. Estee Lauder Advanced Night Repair




4. Liz Earle Cleanse and Polish





6. Essie Fiji



Only 3 months until its my birthday...hint hint ;-)


Have you used any of these products?
Or...are you craving them just like me?
Rachel xxx

4 comments:

  1. Clarasonic Mia is on my wish list too! I have a sample of the Touché éclat foundation which I am loving! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I also received a sample, quiet happy with it :-) xx

      Delete
  2. The only one of these I don't have is the YSL foundation. I love all of the other products, so far I've only reviewed Essie Fiji on my blog though, still got the others to do! :)

    http://its-a-kind-of-lovely.blogspot.co.uk/2012/06/essie-fiji.html

    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Great minds think alike... looking forward to seeing reviews on the rest :-)

      xxx

      Delete