Pages

Thursday 7 June 2012

Would you rather - tag



Google images


Tag - Would you rather



#1. Would you rather go out with messy hair and nice make-up, or nice hair and no make-up?
hmm, I had think about this one. My hair is always kind of wavy and messy, so I suppose I would rather go out with messy hair and nice make-up. 


#2. Would you rather shave your eyebrows or have your eyelashes fall out?
ahh, scary question. If I really have to pick it would have to be shaving my eyebrow, because I could always draw them on but couldn't live without my eyelashes.


#3. Would you rather be forced to shop at only MAC or Sephora for the rest of your life? Well seen as we don't actually have Sephora here in Ireland. I wouldn't mind been forced into shopping at MAC for the rest of my life.


#4. Would you rather wear the lipgloss/lipliner look or 80's perm?
Lip-gloss/lip-liner look any day :-)


#5. Would you rather leave the house with an obvious foundation line or overdone blush?
These questions are so tricky!! Finding this really hard to type but I would probably prefer to leave the house with an obvious foundation line... and just make sure to wear my hair down hehe


#6. Would you rather wear MC Hammer pants or biker shorts in public?
MC Hammer pants.. (cringing as I type)


#7. Would you rather have a bad orange-y spray tan or really weird tan lines that can't be covered?
Maybe a bad orange spray tan.Wear clothes that cover me up and just try to tone it down .




#8. Would you rather have a bad haircut or bad hair colour?
Bad hair colour because you always get that sorted in the hairdressers :-)




#9. Would you rather have youtube or twitter taken away forever?
I would rather have twitter taken away because I love watching tutorials on-line.. but then I do love the interactions on twitter. oh its a hard one.




#10. Would you rather give up using makeup brushes or mascara?
I would have to say make-up brushes. I do hate using my hands when applying certain make-up item and don't even get me started on how to apply blush or bronzer with fingers??hehe. I cant live without my mascara. Lancome Hypnose all the way.




O man, this has got to be the toughest tag Ive done... I think I cringed the whole way through... Well done to who ever created it because I really enjoyed it weirdly enough.


I hope you guys enjoy it to. If you are a fellow Beauty Blogger why don't you give it ago.


Rachel xx

No comments:

Post a Comment