Pages

Wednesday 11 April 2012

7 Deadly Sins Tag

Heads up, I have a slight ickle feeling this may be a lenghty post so I'll include a couple of pictures to take a break from reading.


My fellow Beauty Bloggers may be fimilar with the 7 Deadly Sins Tag. Many Youtubers and Beauty Bloggers are taking part in answering 7 questions. The 7 questions are based around the 7 deadly sins. But are ever so cleverly relation to beauty (of course).


My lovely friend Christina mentioned this tag to me, so I just had to give it a go.


1.GREED - What is you most inexpensive beauty product? What is your most expensive?


My most inexpensive product is an Essence nail varnish which cost 65cent. Bargain!
Essence Nail Varnish 



My most expensive product would be Lancomes Genifique. This serum costs roughly €70 but worth every penny. A little goes a long way as I only use a droplet once a day.






Lancome Genifique





2. WRATH - What Beauty products do you have a love/hate relationship with? What has been hardest to find?







The product I have love hate relationship with is foundation. I absolutely love foundation. Even skintone and natural coverage can really boost your confidence but the one downfall is that my skin is very temper-mental! I tend to get dry patches of skin on my cheeks. If I don't exfoliate and moisturise properly then foundation can get patchy on my cheeks(major major major pet hate). Also oil-free foundation or foundations that contain a high percentage alcohol can also irritate my skin. When push comes to shove I will always wear it. So this is most definitely my love/hate product.








The hardest product to find here in Ireland is Illamasqua and Makeup Forever. There is only one Illamasqua counter which is in Belfast (three hours away from me) and the same story with Makeup Forever. The Makeup Forever store is situated in Dublin and this city is over three hours away :-(   (if I am wrong on this please correct me as Id love to know if they may be available closer to me)


3. GLUTTONY - What are your most delicious beauty products?
This is a hard one. I had to take a moment to look through all my beauty products. It would have to be Chanel's Rouge Allure Velvet in the colour 37 L'Exuberante. A beautifully matt, full coloured lipstick.




4.SLOTH - What beauty product do you neglect due to laziness?


Primer, bottom lash mascara, eyelash curlers, powder..too many :-/




5. PRIDE - What beauty product gives you more confidence?


The answer to this has to be mascara. If I were only allowed to wear one beauty product it would have to be mascara. Mascara really opens up your eyes and makes me look and feel alive.


6. LUST -  What attributes do you find most attractive in the opposite sex? 


 I really don't understand what relevance this question has to this BEAUTY tag so I'm going to answer the question that Kelsey made up for her tag. http://aswrittenbyabiggirl.blogspot.com/


Which product/brand do you find has the most physically attractive packaging?


I think Chanel have the most attractive packaging. Their products are so luxurious and I feel ever so special when I use them. As you can probably tell from this post I love love love Chanel.




7.ENVY - What item would you most like to receive as a gift?

 Too many products to list here hehe! I would absolutely love a MAC professional make-up artist kit with everything that I need to start up as a professional MUA.
 Or if somebody, lets say for instance my boyfriend ( whom I hope is reading this) wanted to buy me a birthday present, I would love a Clarisonic Mia. This a skin cleaning system that I have seen fellow Beauty bloggers and youtubers use and I would really love to try it out.


That is all for now guys,
I hope you enjoy this post. You should give it a go too!


Rachel x

No comments:

Post a Comment